Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play Music
We are back! We have been on break since may have last year.
If you have noticed, we decided that at the beginning of this (when we were starting the podcast), we started with seasons on purpose because we needed to make sure that if we needed to take a break we could.
We had planned to take off for a little bit but didn’t plan for it to be this long but we are back and I wanted to give you an update on life and business, where things are, what we are up to, and what we are planning for 2023.
The timeline of what happened in 2022 kind of went down like this:
- In February, I almost burned down my business, and personal stuff was going on. Our family had to put down our dog.
- In March, I started therapy which was a big step I had to take because I don’t like asking for help. This started a journey into my mental health awareness and the pivot of my business.
- In the summer, I re-evaluated my business and the cause of my burnout and still managed to take 15 camping trips and invested time and energy into self-care.
- In the fall, we re-launched my signature mastermind Hustle to Flow and had a $20K launch.
- I did a massive audit and started to create boundaries around ‘staying busy’ and streamlined processes and systems in my business to create a minimalist business.
- I allowed more white space in my calendar to allow for family time and personal development.
- More personal stuff came up and I continued therapy and signed on my largest contract to date (another episode on that later).
- In November we launched an accountability membership called Productivity on Purpose to help create action instead of consumption and it’s been pretty successful.
With massive action in resetting the business and managing mindset, we are excited for 2023 to bring you great content, amazing guests, and life-changing hacks for your business and beyond! In 2023, we are getting more intentional and creating time and money freedom in applying what we learn vs just marinating in what we learn.
That’s what Productivity on Purpose does – helps move the needle forward on goal-reaching where every day you are taking action against the items on your checklist and on your calendar with purpose.
Follow us in 2023 by visiting the links below and join our Community!
Our Links & Things
The Free Resources: www.bcohq.co/resources
Days By Design: b.link/daysbydesign
The Productivity Pod Shop: www.theproductivitypodshop.co
Follow Us on Instagram – www.instagram.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Follow Us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Client CRM: Get 50% off a yearly subscription of 17 Hats → b.link/bco-17hats
If you LOVE the show, please go rate and review it so we can show up for more people like you!
Reach out and tell us what you want to hear – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!