Would you believe me if I told you that there was something so fulfilling about being able to sync up the release of my 30th episode and my 30th birthday? I am a planner, so it may come as no surprise but I am so excited to celebrate with you, my amazing listeners today! I am wrapping up this season by getting vulnerable with you and talking all about how I’ve been navigating a season plagued by some fear and insecurity in my business. It’s when comparisonitis hits, I’m overthinking things, and I start making fear-based decisions. It’s been tough, but I am now on the upswing and would like to share my reflections with you. If you’re in business (and a human), you will likely find yourself in this place at some point in the coming year. But if you can anticipate it and have some tools in your toolbelt, you just might be able to bounce back faster!
Tips for Getting Unstuck in Fear-Based Seasons in Your Biz:
- Be committed to your business and your why. If you’re in business, there is no plan B!
- Be a visionary regularly. Schedule a CEO day for yourself once a month to ensure your strategies are connected to your big picture.
- Learn to simplify and say no! Less is always more! You have to simplify in order to amplify your results!
- Do your daily mindset work!
- Give yourself grace when you hit a low and go back to step 1.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That seasons of feeling stuck and insecure as an entrepreneur should be anticipated.
- To reflect on the signs and behaviors that signal you might be headed to a dark place
- The steps you can follow to realign and revisit your priorities.
Links Mentioned in the Show:
Our Links & Things
The Free Resources: www.bcohq.co/resources
Days By Design: b.link/daysbydesign
The Productivity Pod Shop: www.theproductivitypodshop.co
Follow Us on Instagram – www.instagram.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Follow Us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Client CRM: Get 50% off a yearly subscription of 17 Hats → b.link/bco-17hats
If you LOVE the show, please go rate and review it so we can show up for more people like you!
Reach out and tell us what you want to hear – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!