Guest: Danielle Nava Mijares, Nava Consulting
- Danielle is a certified body language specialist
- She helps create tools and tactics to help reading body language
- She also coaches entrepreneurs to help transition their job to become a virtual business.
Danielle says meeting in person helps build trust, and trust is harder to build over the phone or in a video conference.
Four Tips To Improve Your Virtual Meetings
- When on a video call, push back the camera, let the client see you this helps with the connection factor and make eye contact with the camera, not the person’s window on your screen. Eye contact is critical even more on virtual calls.
- Wear something you feel confident while working.Check your emotionality on your face and your tone of voice.
- Be mindful of the time you are taking calls; make sure to have some downtime in between each call. Energy is contagious.
- When taking phone calls or video conferences make sure you breath and take time, space out your words. Remember comfort translates to confidence. The tone of your voice is very important, talking fast and vocal fry can cause anxiety within the client.
When meeting in person
Try and stand 1-2 feet apart, this is a prime area for a conversation. Tone and facial emotion often have more of an effect than words do!
To connect with Danielle Nava Mijares
Our Links & Things
The Free Resources: www.bcohq.co/resources
Days By Design: b.link/daysbydesign
The Productivity Pod Shop: www.theproductivitypodshop.co
Follow Us on Instagram – www.instagram.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Follow Us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Client CRM: Get 50% off a yearly subscription of 17 Hats → b.link/bco-17hats
If you LOVE the show, please go rate and review it so we can show up for more people like you!
Reach out and tell us what you want to hear – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!