In this episode, we are going to be talking about how skipping “systems work, creating workflows and creating efficiency” will eventually kill your business. I’ll also give you some tips and tricks (THAT I LITERALLY USE MYSELF) on how to assess your processes, break them down, build better processes, clean up your back end, and ultimately be better organized. Making six-figures doesn’t have to be the grind you might think it has to be. Let me help!
Among the tips that I cover in today’s episode:
- Create a digital workspace that allows you to have access to all of your links, passwords, files, apps etc. no matter what device you are on.
- Stop checking your email all day everyday!
- Create better lines of communication with your team – Stop having meetings and phone calls all the time.
- Turn off your notifications.
- Stop signing up for every software out there.
- Have a weekly planning process.
- 3Ps of Productivity.
- Plan your day the night before.
- Check out the R.E.S.E.T. Method Episode
T- Take action and repeat
The bottom line is, set aside an hour a week to dedicate to documenting how you do things and you will be able to scale your business!
If you still just cannot get it into your routine or have no idea where to start- let’s hop on a call and chat~ I am now taking on 2 VIP Intensive Projects. Get one system/area of your business running like a well-oiled machine in just 2 days with the Process for Profit Pro!!!
To learn more about my R.E.S.E.T. Method, check out Episode 69! Episode 69. R.E.S.E.T. Method
Our Links & Things
The Free Resources: www.bcohq.co/resources
Days By Design: b.link/daysbydesign
The Productivity Pod Shop: www.theproductivitypodshop.co
Follow Us on Instagram – www.instagram.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Follow Us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Client CRM: Get 50% off a yearly subscription of 17 Hats → b.link/bco-17hats
If you LOVE the show, please go rate and review it so we can show up for more people like you!
Reach out and tell us what you want to hear – Email us at email@example.com and let us know!