Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play Music
It’s always hard being an entrepreneur, staying on top of all the little things, and not feeling like you’re drowning in clutter. It has been especially hard the last 12 months when so many of our workspaces have gone remote! Digital Clutter can be just as hindering to your bottom line as physical clutter, and today, I’m going to give you tips on how to eliminate and manage your digital clutter.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to identify and eliminate your digital clutter
- Streamlining your processes to help you save time throughout the day
- Things don’t becoming cluttered overnight, so don’t expect the problem to be fixed overnight
- Tips on how to do an “inbox detox” to clean up your email: Delete, Discourage, Deadline, Delegate, Document
- The beauty of Google Drive and how it can save you SO MUCH TIME
Want to set up a “VIP Intensive” call?- Schedule Appointment with Process for Profit by Brittany & Co.
Become a member of our “Hustle to Flow” Tribe Community- www.hustletoflow.co/community
Quote from the show- “Clutter causes stress, and stress is one of the main barriers of productivity. So, when you’re stressed and overwhelmed, it’s going to be really, really hard to actually be productive, to think clearly, to be creative, to come up with good solutions. Because, that clutter in your digital space, and the clutter in your physical space leads to clutter in your mind, and then that’s where it triggers the stress and anxiety.”
Interested in being a guest on the podcast or know someone who might be? Check out our link and click APPLY TO BE A GUEST
Do you have a business question for the podcast? Submit them HERE
Be a Better CEO and Stop Letting Things Slip Through the Cracks!!
Join Our FREE Masterclass
Thanks for Listening!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit our Helpdesk and submit a support ticket