Subscribe: Itunes | Stitcher | Google Podcasts
Today in our Productivity Power up we are going to highlight the 3 P’s of Productivity. These 3 P’s are: Process, Plan and Prepare. I started using the 3 P’s technique at the end of each workday and noticed immediately that I was getting more done and that I felt lighter because those things were no longer on my mind.
First I go through and Process what happened during the day. I take notes on client work, tasks and any other things from the day that are relevant. If there are notes that can be assigned into tasks I also do that during this step in Trello (or your favorite CRM software).
Now that the day has been processed, it’s time to Plan the next day so we can hit the ground running. I look at my calendar, my notes, and break down the next day into one hour blocks of time. Obviously, sometimes days don’t go exactly as planned but the better your plan the more freedom you will have.
After your plan, all that is left to do is Prepare. What do you need to be ready for the next day? I pull client notes, send emails and complete anything that will be needed for the tasks that are set for that day.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What are the 3 P’s of Productivity
- How to use this tool to increase your productivity
- How a plan can give you more freedom in your day and your life
- Why a little bit of preparation saves you precious time and energy the next day.
Links Mentioned in the Show (these may be affiliate links):
- Want more planning help? Download my free content planner HERE
- Are you interested in doing more with Trello? Find my Talk Trello to Me Templates HERE