I am so excited to introduce you to my first guest on the show and a long-term team member of Brit and Co, Julie Calcote. Julie is my podcast producer and is also on her way to completing her Online Business Manager certification. She shares my own passion for systems and has freed me up to execute even more of my business ideas that are constantly brewing in my brain!
In this episode, Julie shares how she has applied her knowledge of systems to help her clients set up Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) so that they focus on scaling and outsourcing. Julie shares how easy it was to be jump on my team because the systems and trainings that were already available and in place for her to utilize. She also shares her favorite business software and time-saving strategies which I know you will benefit from. Lastly, I host a mini-mastermind for Julie to help her work through some of the challenges of working ON her business versus IN her business.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Having systems in place can make onboarding a new team member a dream!
- Staying flexible in your business is often made possible by creating a framework with your time.
- Creating SOPs can be as simple as creating a video and storing it in Trello!
- Brain dumping at the end of the day or even the end of your week is a powerful way to make more of your ideas actionable.
- Marking out days on your “CEO Days” on your calendar is a great way to ensure you work on your business to reach your goals.
Links Mentioned in the Show (these may be affiliate links):
Our Links & Things
The Free Resources: www.bcohq.co/resources
Days By Design: b.link/daysbydesign
The Productivity Pod Shop: www.theproductivitypodshop.co
Follow Us on Instagram – www.instagram.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Follow Us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Client CRM: Get 50% off a yearly subscription of 17 Hats → b.link/bco-17hats
If you LOVE the show, please go rate and review it so we can show up for more people like you!
Reach out and tell us what you want to hear – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!