Just like email, content creation is one of those very necessary, but never ending tasks in business. Today I want to show you how to take one piece of content and watch it multiply before your eyes by following this super simple formula. If you adopt this system, I’d love to hear how much time and energy it saves you. Let us know in a review on iTunes!
Steps for Content RepurposingRecord a video.
1. Record a video.
2. Use snippets from the video to post on social media.
3. Pull the audio to create a podcast.
4. Use a transcription service like TEMI to turn the audio into text. Then edit into a blog post.
5. Create between 1-20 social media posts from the blog post and add graphics.
6. Save that content into a Trello board to recycle once again!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to stop spinning your wheels trying to constantly come up with fresh content
Links Mentioned in the Show:
Our Links & Things
The Free Resources: www.bcohq.co/resources
Days By Design: b.link/daysbydesign
The Productivity Pod Shop: www.theproductivitypodshop.co
Follow Us on Instagram – www.instagram.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Follow Us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Client CRM: Get 50% off a yearly subscription of 17 Hats → b.link/bco-17hats
If you LOVE the show, please go rate and review it so we can show up for more people like you!
Reach out and tell us what you want to hear – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!