Today’s Power Up is devoted to giving you some tips for how to prepare for your work week and ensure you consistently feel accomplished at the end of every week. I’m sharing my personal planning routine with you to give you some actionable steps you can incorporate into your own routine.
In this episode you’ll learn:
Failing to plan is planning to fail! Here are the steps I go through each week to ensure a productive week:
- I open my Google Calendar and Asana.
- I schedule in all of my tasks and appointments, adding in buffer and drive time.
- Then I add in any tasks needed for those appointments and put them in Asana (ie: review notes before a call).
- I create a digital notebook in GoodNotes for each of my appointments.
- Next, I move all tasks into “this week” inside of Asana, ordering them chronologically.
- I rearrange events as needed based on timing and availability.
- Lastly, I double check that the entire week is planned out, and allow myself the capacity to deal with daily changes. (Check out the 3 Ps of Productivity in Episode 4)
Links Mentioned in the Show:
Our Links & Things
The Free Resources: www.bcohq.co/resources
Days By Design: b.link/daysbydesign
The Productivity Pod Shop: www.theproductivitypodshop.co
Follow Us on Instagram – www.instagram.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Follow Us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Client CRM: Get 50% off a yearly subscription of 17 Hats → b.link/bco-17hats
If you LOVE the show, please go rate and review it so we can show up for more people like you!
Reach out and tell us what you want to hear – Email us at email@example.com and let us know!