As an entrepreneur, you are constantly being targeted for new software and tools that you MUST have in your business. Sometimes it’s really hard to say no or even decide what’s best for your biz! I am all about streamlining, but I also believe that less is almost always more. So for this episode, I have compiled a simple list of 5 must-have tools to not only run your business but also prepare to scale!
1. GSuite – (Or any document storage and digital creation and collaboration tool)
- You can upgrade storage when you needed
- Allows you to ensure everything is accessible if your computer ever crashed
- You can have the Google Drive app on all devices to access at any time
2. Project/Task Management Tool (Asana, Trello)
- Ideal tool for you is based on your goals and workstyle
- Perks of Asana: free, great collaboration, variety of viewing tools (board, list, etc),
- Perks of Trello (& my Trello Templates) onboarding checklists, team onboarding management
3. CRM (Pipedrive, Kartra)
- Allows you to follow up with clients consistently, get clients in a program, sell packages
- Best for 1:1 consulting: Pipedrive
- Best for product-based businesses: Your ECommerce Platform
- Best for internet marketing, digital product space: Kartra (includes email marketing, landing pages, CRM, products, payment with Stripe, help desk, membership courses, calendar, robust tagging, and more!)
4. Accounting Software (Quickbooks Online, Wave, Zero)
- Good for tax preparation, write-offs, and keeping track of receipts
- A spreadsheet is great, but not scalable!
5. Social Media Apps (FB, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- We all have them, but you have to use them to get visible!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The 5 tools you need to run your business and prepare to scale!
Links Mentioned in the Show:
Our Links & Things
The Free Resources: www.bcohq.co/resources
Days By Design: b.link/daysbydesign
The Productivity Pod Shop: www.theproductivitypodshop.co
Follow Us on Instagram – www.instagram.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Follow Us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Client CRM: Get 50% off a yearly subscription of 17 Hats → b.link/bco-17hats
If you LOVE the show, please go rate and review it so we can show up for more people like you!
Reach out and tell us what you want to hear – Email us at email@example.com and let us know!