As an entrepreneur, did you know that you are the primary gatekeeper to your own business? You are the one who gives the yes or no to everything you invest your time, energy, or money. But I am here to remind you that you need to stop letting in all the things that don’t serve your goals. In 2019, I learned this lesson the hard way. There were so many things I was doing because someone said I was “supposed” to be doing them. Yet when I evaluated the ROI on many of those things, I realized it was time to eliminate a lot and make some changes.
Being a better gatekeeper means you are consistently reflecting on these types of questions:
- Does this thing (relationship, software, training, conference, etc) fit into my vision, my mission or my why?
- Does this fit into my one-year goal?
- Does this fit into my 90-day goals?
If you can answer yes to any of these, you can say yes to that investment. If not, you can say no with confidence too! Are you ready to take focused action this year in your business? Focused action moves the needle forward!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How saying no more often can help you stay better aligned with your goals this year.
- Why your goals need to be consistently reevaluated during the year.
- Why saying yes to everything does not equate to impacting more people.
Links Mentioned in the Show:
Our Links & Things
The Free Resources: www.bcohq.co/resources
Days By Design: b.link/daysbydesign
The Productivity Pod Shop: www.theproductivitypodshop.co
Follow Us on Instagram – www.instagram.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Follow Us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Client CRM: Get 50% off a yearly subscription of 17 Hats → b.link/bco-17hats
If you LOVE the show, please go rate and review it so we can show up for more people like you!
Reach out and tell us what you want to hear – Email us at email@example.com and let us know!