Subscribe: Itunes | Spotify | Google Play Music
There’s always a lesson to learn from lost clients.
These are often reasons clients move on to someone else:
- Gut feeling – Something might not work or fit
- What are those signs? Did you ignore them?
- Be honest with yourself
- Misunderstandings – expectations, lack of understanding on what they should do versus you
- Call or email schedule (strong communication)
- Be the leader and put your foot down regarding decisions
- Set boundaries around every situation, be clear and upfront
- Try and end everything amicably – dig deep to find out what didn’t work
- Take the criticism positively, this helps prevent future client loss
- Put those guidelines in place immediately
Email us at email@example.com or Visit our Helpdesk and submit a support ticket
“ You need to have these tools in place to keep yourself organized and streamlined. ”