Are the daily activities in your business getting you to your goals and reaching your revenue targets? Once you set your business goals, are you backing up those goals with meaningful actions? If you’re struggling to see success because you aren’t staying consistent, this episode is for you!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to build meaningful habits in your business to ensure your hitting your goals and revenue targets
- Using “The BCO Buckets” to organize your tasks into meaningful actions
- Once you identify your goals, reverse engineering your tasks to create steps to help you see success each quarter
- The importance of ACTUALLY, PHYSICALLY setting aside “Marketing Time” in your daily calendar
- How to avoid burning yourself out in your business by not saying “yes” to everything
- Being able to “pivot” because you’ve built a business foundation that allows you to pivot when you want
Quote from the show – “If you don’t know where you want to go, you’re going to say “yes” to the wrong things. You’re going to get “shiny object syndrome”. You’re going to get people that are like “oh, you should try this”, and then you try it and it distracts you from things, so then nothing happens.”
Revisit my episode on “R.O.A.D. to Scalability”- Episode 05. ROAD To Scalability
Thanks for Listening!
Email us at email@example.com or Visit our Helpdesk and submit a support ticket