Welcome back for Season 5!
Have you ever said to yourself, “Well, I just don’t know what I don’t know”? Do you use that as an excuse to keep doing the same things inside your business because learning a new method is intimidating? If I’m describing you…..let me tell you, there is a better way to be more productive in your business! Stop hiding behind “I don’t know what I don’t know”, listen to this episode and find new ways to make your business work for you instead of the other way around.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to assess your digital workspace and organize it to work effectively for you
- Having too many tabs open is actually killing your productivity
- Choosing one business “hub” where everything can land can make your life so much easier
- Why something as simple as consolidating your notetaking can shift your mindset and streamline so many things inside your business
- The importance of password managers and how large a game changer they can truly be
- Forming an end of day routine through processing, planning and preparing
Quote from the show – “The biggest thing to remember is that it’s not necessarily setting up the automation that’s hard, or setting up these things that’s hard. It’s just knowing the things that are going to make the biggest impact for your business and making sure you’re not automating processes before you have streamlined them.”
Our Links & Things
The Free Resources: www.bcohq.co/resources
Days By Design: b.link/daysbydesign
The Productivity Pod Shop: www.theproductivitypodshop.co
Follow Us on Instagram – www.instagram.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Follow Us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/brittanyandco.consulting
Client CRM: Get 50% off a yearly subscription of 17 Hats → b.link/bco-17hats
If you LOVE the show, please go rate and review it so we can show up for more people like you!
Reach out and tell us what you want to hear – Email us at email@example.com and let us know!