Welcome back for Season 5!
Have you ever said to yourself, “Well, I just don’t know what I don’t know”? Do you use that as an excuse to keep doing the same things inside your business because learning a new method is intimidating? If I’m describing you…..let me tell you, there is a better way to be more productive in your business! Stop hiding behind “I don’t know what I don’t know”, listen to this episode and find new ways to make your business work for you instead of the other way around.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to assess your digital workspace and organize it to work effectively for you
- Having too many tabs open is actually killing your productivity
- Choosing one business “hub” where everything can land can make your life so much easier
- Why something as simple as consolidating your notetaking can shift your mindset and streamline so many things inside your business
- The importance of password managers and how large a game changer they can truly be
- Forming an end of day routine through processing, planning and preparing
Quote from the show – “The biggest thing to remember is that it’s not necessarily setting up the automation that’s hard, or setting up these things that’s hard. It’s just knowing the things that are going to make the biggest impact for your business and making sure you’re not automating processes before you have streamlined them.”
Read more about my 3 P’s of Productivity- The 3 P’s of Productivity
Listen to my episode on The 3 P’s of Productivity- Episode 04. Productivity Power Up: The 3 P’s Of Productivity
Thanks for Listening!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit our Helpdesk and submit a support ticket