Happy New Year!
Are you running a small business but feel overwhelmed by robust program management tools like Asana, Trello or ClickUp? Well, the first episode of 2021 is for you!
In this episode, I’m going to give you tips for “Power Planning” without needing a project management tool! Don’t get me wrong, I am a HUGE FAN of project management tools, but understand the overwhelm that can come when trying to use them for the first time. You don’t want to end up letting these tools work you, when they should be working FOR you.
When in doubt, fall back to my 3 P’s of Productivity:
- Process- Create a list of all your tasks for the week
- Grab a piece of paper, or your favorite IPad, and just braindump EVERYTHING
- Use Personal & BCO Buckets – How can you color coordinate to differentiate tasks and Organize.
- Plan- Setup a Google Calendar
- Time Block your week based on your task list
- DON’T PROCRASTINATE! Be proactive with your time
- Add buffer time to your calendar
- Driving Time
- Planning Time
- Marketing Time
- Time Before and After Calls
- MAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF!
- Again, color coordinate your tasks to see how you’re balancing things
- Prepare- Make a plan for the week
- How are you preparing for client calls?
- Do you have everything you need?
- Is your “elevator pitch” ready for your prospective client?
Yes, it is totally possible to run a successful small business without using large program management tools!
Be a Better CEO and Stop Letting Things Slip Through the Cracks!!
Join Our FREE Masterclass
Thanks for Listening!
Email us at email@example.com or Visit our Helpdesk and submit a support ticket